Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Delta Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API Keys in Delta before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Delta Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Delta Exchange(beta) Exchange.
- Now click on Delta Exchange (beta) under Exchanges to open the Delta Exchange settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and API Secret in Delta.
Generating the API Key and API Secret in Delta exchange
Now that you are in the Delta settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Delta account to obtain the API Key and API Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into Delta, click on the top right Account icon.
- Click on API Keys
- Give the API Key a name, set your permissions and click on Create API Key.
- Copy the API key and API key secret from the page that loads into Autoview.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where another Green Banner confirming the update will appear.
For general command refer to Autoview Basics: Parameter & Command examples overview.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert using these commands, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.