Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the FTX. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API Keys in FTX before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the FTX in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the FTX (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on FTX (beta) under Exchanges to open the FTX settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and API Secret in FTX.
Generating the API Key and API Secret in FTX exchange
Now that you are in the FTX settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your FTX account to obtain the API Key and API Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into FTX, click on the profile name and then click on Settings
- Scroll down to API Keys section and click on Create API Key
- Copy the API Key and the API Secret by simply clicking on Copy next to each and paste them into their respective fields in the Autoview Settings.
- Click on Test Credentials to ensure that the information has copied over properly.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where a green banner confirming the update will appear.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.
As well Autoview Basics: Parameter & Command Examples Overview
for a basic overview on how you can set up some basic strategies.