Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Digitex Futures Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Digitex before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Digitex Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Digitex Futures Exchange.
- You will be prompted by a popup asking for permission to communicate on all wrift.ca sites. Click Allow. If you'd like to learn more about Wrift, read this article here: Autoview integrates with Wrift.
- Now click on Digitex Futures under Exchanges in your Autoview options page to open the Digitex settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Secret in Digitex.
Generating the ID and Secret in Digitex
Now that you are in the Digitex Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Digitex Account to obtain the API Key and Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed into Digitex, click on the Account link at the bottom left.
- Click the Create button.
- Copy the API Key and return to the Autoview Console and paste it into the corresponding fields before performing a test by clicking Test Credentials. You should see a green banner confirming a successful test.
- Once tested successfully, click on Add Account where a second green banner should appear to confirm success.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.
Please sign in to leave a comment.