In this article, you will find the guide to be able to export your API keys then import them back into a new account.
Exporting/Importing your API keysa
- In your browser open up the Autoview settings page through your Autoview extension tab and click "Change Settings"
- Once in Autoview settings, look to the column on the left where you can see all your exchanges. Right beside exchanges, you'll notice it says Import/Export.
- Click on export to save your API keys onto your computer. Once you do, another screen will pop up showing all the exchanges that you have API keys saved within Autoview. Select which API key you would like to export. Then click the green Export button on the bottom right corner.
- Once you have saved the API keys you wanted to keep, log out of Autoview and then log back in with your new account.
Head back into the Autoview settings page, in the column on your left-click the Import button this time.
- Once you have clicked import, a new screen will pop up asking you to choose the file you save your API keys under. Only use the credentials provided to make sure you're only loading the API key that you exported. Then click the green Import button in the bottom right corner.
- You will have all your old API keys saved in your new account.
We hope this helped.