Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Deribit Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Deribit before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting Permission and enabling the Deribit Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Deribit (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on Deribit (Beta) under Exchanges to open the Deribit settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the Access Key and Access Secret in Deribit.
Generating the Access Key and Access Secret in Deribit
Now that you are in the Deribit Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Deribit Account to obtain the Access Key and Access Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into Deribit, Click on your account username on the top right-hand side.
Click on My Account in the drop down menu.
- Select API on the bottom left and then click +Add New Key located near the top right of your screen
- You'll be brought to a create a new API key screen where you can grant it the permissions you want.
Select the appropriate permissions settings and click confirm.
- Click Load Keys next to the Add New Key button to view all the created API keys.
Copy both the Client ID and the Client Secret one at a time from Deribit to your Autoview Account Settings that you opened in the first section of this article.
- Once copied, perform a test by clicking Test Credentials.You should see a Green Banner confirming a successful test.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where you will receive another Green Banner confirming the update.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.
After you create the API key then what? Deribit isnt supported on TV for charts so how do you create alerts for it?
I can't grant acces. Chrome is blocking with a pop-up. Even though I allow acces, the switch will not stick.
I can't fill out my api credentials either.
I have got a payed subscription.
Thank you for your quick reply a few hours ago. For anybody reading this: The guys were so nice to answer even though they were in fatheresday mode with famliy. Great Stuff
Where can I find the code I need to use for the pair?
Is this BTC-PERPETUAL or BTCPERP?
And where can I find this for other pairs and exchanges?
Please sign in to leave a comment.