Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Kraken. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API Keys in Kraken before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Kraken in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Kraken (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on Kraken (beta) under Exchanges to open the Kraken settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Private Key in Kraken.
Generating the API Key and Private Key in Kraken exchange
Now that you are in the Kraken settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Kraken account to obtain the API Key and Private Key that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into Kraken, click on your Account Name on the top right followed by Security and then API.
- Click on API
- Click on Add key.
- Select a name for the Key, the permissions, Key Expiration, Query Start/End Date/Time and then click on Generate Key.
- Copy the API Key and Private Key from the page that loads into Autoview.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where a green banner confirming the update will appear.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.
As well Autoview Basics: Parameter & Command Examples Overview for a basic overview on how you can set up some basic strategies.
Please sign in to leave a comment.