Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the ByBit exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API Key and Private Key in ByBit before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the ByBit exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the ByBit (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on ByBit (beta) under Exchanges to open the ByBit settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Private Key in ByBit.
Generating the API Key and Private Key in the ByBit exchange
Now that you are in the ByBit settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your ByBit account to obtain the API Key and Private Key that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into ByBit, click on the profile name and then click on API
- Click on Create New Key
- Enter a name.
- Set Key Permission to Active Order and Positions before entering 2FA and clicking Confirm.
- Add you IP address to create an API specific key
- Enter your google Authenticator code
- Copy the API Key and the Private Key and in order to then paste them into their respective fields in the Autoview Settings.
- Finally click Test Account and as long as it test successfully, click on Add Account where it will be saved in the ByBit (beta) settings.
For general command refer to Autoview Basics: Parameter & Command examples overview.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert using these commands, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.