6.1 Monitoring your open orders and positions
Autoview enables automated trading, which requires monitoring your open orders and positions to ensure your strategies are performing as intended. Here's how to keep track of your open orders and positions:
- Use the exchange's native dashboard or mobile app to view and manage your open orders and positions.
- Set up alerts on TradingView for specific events, such as when a position reaches a specific profit/loss threshold or when an order is executed or canceled.
- Regularly review your trading history and performance to identify patterns and areas for improvement.
6.2 Managing multiple trades simultaneously
Autoview's automation capabilities make it easier to manage multiple trades simultaneously across various trading pairs and exchanges. To effectively manage multiple trades, consider the following tips:
- Use unique alert identifiers to track and manage each trade separately.
- Set up alerts to notify you when a trade reaches a predefined profit or loss target.
- Use conditional orders and advanced order types to manage risk and protect your open positions.
- Regularly monitor your portfolio balance, diversification, and exposure to ensure you maintain a balanced risk profile.
6.3 Customizing notifications and alerts
Customizing notifications and alerts in Autoview can help you stay informed about your automated trading activities. To customize notifications, follow these steps:
- In TradingView's "Create Alert" window, choose your preferred notification method (visual, audible, email, or SMS) for each alert.
- Customize the alert message with specific information about the trade or condition, such as the symbol, price, or indicator value.
- Use different alert sounds or visuals for different types of alerts to easily distinguish between them.
- Set the alert frequency and expiration based on your trading strategy and preferences.
6.4 Integrating with third-party applications
Autoview can be integrated with third-party applications to enhance your trading experience and extend its functionality. Some popular third-party integrations include:
- Messaging apps, like Telegram or Discord, for real-time trade notifications and alerts.
- Portfolio trackers, like CoinTracking or Delta, to monitor your overall portfolio performance across multiple exchanges.
- Trading journals, like Edgewonk or Tradervue, for record-keeping and performance analysis.
- Custom-built tools and bots developed using the exchange's API for additional automation or analysis features.
To integrate Autoview with third-party applications, consult the documentation for both Autoview and the specific application to ensure compatibility and proper setup.