Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Bitget Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Bitget before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Bitget Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Bitget Exchange.
- Now click on Bitget under Exchanges to open the Bitget settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Secret in Bitget.
Generating the ID and Secret in Bitget
Now that you are in the Bitget. Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Bitget Account to obtain the API Key and Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed into Bitget, click on the user icon and select API Management.
- Click the Create new API button.
- Enable the option to trade and add a note if you'd like.
- Here you will be given your API keys. Copy the API Key and Secret Key.
- Return to the Autoview Options (chrome-extension://okdhadoplaoehmeldlpakhpekjcpljmb/options.html#exchange-bitget) and click Add Account in the top right corner.
- Paste the keys provided by Bitget into the corresponding fields. Test then save.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.